[fvc-wat-announce] Larry Gordon talk: Nov 14th, WLU

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at utm.utoronto.ca
Sun Nov 12 18:17:36 EST 2006

	Sean Goebey and LSPIRG have organized Larry Gordon (executive
director of Fair Vote Canada) to speak at Wilfrid Laurier university this
coming Tuesday. He'll be speaking at 7:00pm in BA102, in the Bricker
Academic building.

	If you have never heard Larry speak, you should. He presents the
issues around fair voting very clearly. Maybe you can invite your
friends/family/neighbours/enemies to come out and learn about the topic as
well.

	Also: We are starting a listing of articles about fair voting and
the Ontario electoral reform process off of the chapter website:

http://fairvotecanada.org/en/wat_local_media_coverage

	If you have clippings we can photocopy and/or know of article
citations we can add to this list, please post it to the discussion list
or send me a personal e-mail.