[fvc-wat-announce] Waterloo meeting Wed, 7:30, UW

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Feb 6 17:49:02 EST 2007

 	This is a quick reminder that the next Fair Vote Canada meeting
for Waterloo is happening tomorrow (Wednesday the 7th) at 7:30pm, at the
Student Life Centre room 3103 at the University of Waterloo.

 	At the Waterloo meeting we are working on:
 	- Doing outreach on campus
 	- Setting up events (talks, flyering) in the city
 	- Reaching out to organizations such as neighbourhood
associations.

 	Please come out if you are able. We could really use your help in
building momentum and doing some public education.

 	We are having another Kitchener meeting next week, but we have not
yet booked a room. (If anybody knows of a good free meeting space in
downtown Kitchener we could use, that would be greatly appreciated.)

Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
(This is my new personal account. Please send personal correspondence here.)