[fvc-wat-announce] Volunteers needed: Global Citizens Conference

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Mar 7 19:03:13 EST 2007

 	As previously announced, our Fair Vote Canada chapter will have a
booth at the Global Citizens Conference being held at Wilfrid Laurier
University this weekend. Derek is working hard on getting the display
ready, but we are short on volunteers to actually staff the booth and
tell the conference attendees about the upcoming referendum and why it
is so important.

If you can spare a couple of hours this week to help out, please sign up
on the following website:

http://pnijjar.freeshell.org/fvc/

         Click the "global citizens conference signup" link and edit the
page to sign up for some slots. The listed times are when we expect
traffic to be heaviest -- you can probably staff the booth at other times
as well.

         If you do not know that much about the referendum, don't worry.
We will hopefully be able to pair people off so that everybody gets a
chance to learn the key points.

         If you have questions about volunteering then you can e-mail
me, or you can phone Derek at 519.342.5345 .

Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
(This is my new personal account. Please send personal correspondence here.)