[fvc-wat-announce] Fwd: [fvc-wat-disc] Fall Events - Input Requested

lanickerson at b2b2c.ca lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Fri Jul 23 17:07:34 EDT 2010

Hi everyone. Anthony's not on the email list yet, but he had this suggestion for
an event (see below). What do you think? I think a debate on a coalition (rather
than a merger) would be interesting.

Anita

Hey Anita,

I've got an idea - but it would be more a winter/late fall suggestion.  I was
thinking given the talk about a Liberal-NDP merger it would be interesting to
host a debate on the merrits of joining.  We could find someone in favour of
amalgamating the parties (ideally a non-member of either party) and then have
them debate a liberal & NDP in favour of keeping the parties seperate

Anthony

----- Forwarded message from lanickerson at b2b2c.ca -----