[fvc-wat-announce] Visit Fair Vote on Sunday at the Multicultural Festival

lanickerson at b2b2c.ca lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Fri Jun 25 23:45:30 EDT 2010

Fair Vote Canada Waterloo Region Chapter has a table at the Kitchener-Waterloo
Multicultural Festival this Sunday, June 27, 12-8, in Victoria Park. Drop by
and say hi to our local members who have so graciously volunteered their time
to make this happen. We have a new banner, Fair Vote literature, the
Declaration of Voter's Rights to sign, and a even button maker for kids to make
their own buttons!

The Multicultural Festival is a free event which sees thousands of people
through the park each year, with great food and performers showcasing cultures
from around the world.

http://www.kwmc.on.ca/html/festival.html

Hope to see some new and familiar faces at our table!

Thank you again for supporting Fair Voting.

Anita