[fvc-wat-announce] Fair Vote Club at UW

lanickerson at b2b2c.ca lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Sat Jul 30 19:29:51 EDT 2011

Hi everyone. Sam Nabi, a member of our local Fair Vote who is also a UW student,
 would like to start a Fair Vote club at UW. To do so, you need a number of
people to sign up (not sure how many it is). If anyone goes to UW, or knows of
someone at UW who would support Fair Vote, let me know and I will pass this on
to Sam.
lanickerson at b2b2c.ca

If we had an official UW club, it would also make it easier for them to host
something on campus for Democracy Week Sept 12-18!

Thanks for your help.

Anita
Want to have a real say in democracy? Want to see a more democratic,
compassionate Canada? Help me make every vote count! www.fairvote.ca