[fvc-wat-announce] National Fair Vote AGM results

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Jun 13 12:56:03 EDT 2011

Hello Fair Voters!

The National Fair Vote Canada Annual General Meeting has just concluded,
and some new members were elected to the National Council.

The Waterloo Region Chapter is fortunate to have our chapter secretary,
Anita Nickerson elected to a three-year term on the National Council,
and Waterloo Region Chapter member Sean Geobey is the newly elected
Chair for the National Council.

Congratulations to you both!

I expect that there will be a report on the proceedings of the National
Annual General meeting posted on the http://fairvote.ca web site soon.

--Bob.

--
Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at sobac.com>
Co-chair, Fair Vote Canada Waterloo Region Chapter