[fvc-wat-announce] CAPP Oakville hosts Democracy Cafe with Wayne Smith

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Thu Mar 10 00:29:35 EST 2011

Hi Fair Voters!  If you should happen to be in Oakville on Wednesday, 23
March you may want to go to the CAPP/Fairvote Democracy Cafe at the
Oakville Town Hall:

=====

CAPP Oakville & Fair Vote Canada present

*DOES YOUR VOTE COUNT?*

Join us for a community */Democracy Cafe/*

Learn more about fair voting, the problem & the solution

with an open mike discussion of Canada's electoral system featuring

*Wayne Smith*

Executive Director of Fair Vote Canada

*
*

*Wednesday March 23, 2011***

*7:30 p.m.***

*Oakville****Town Hall***

Committee Room 1

(1225 Trafalgar Road)

Come with a friend. Add to the atmosphere of the evening with your
comments and questions.

Experience the prevailing attitudes and viewpoints here in Oakville. We
have the refreshments. We just need you.

For more info - http://www.cappoakville.org/

contact: cappoakville at gmail.com  tel. 905-849-8361

co-hosted by CAPP Oakville & Fair Vote Canada http://www.fairvote.ca/