[fvc-wat-announce] Anyone want to write a jumbo tron add?

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 18:01:26 EDT 2011

Hello FairVoteCanada-W & Supporters,

We have an opportunity to advertise FVC/PR on the jumbo tron in Cambridge.
 Roadside TV makes time available to community groups on a fill in basis.  A
 5-10 second add would be aired at various times for one week.  Lee at RTV
suggests that it be short, concise and concentrate on what is most important
& include a website address.  Any writers out there who would like to put
something together for this?  Send it to me & I will forward it to Lee.
 Ultimately, we may be too political but it is definitely worth trying!
 Many thanks.

Cheers,
Sharon