[fvc-wat-announce] FV buttons are in....

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 11:42:19 EDT 2011

Hello FVC-W members & supporters,

The button we decided on at Monday's meeting, "Your vote should count", are
now available!  We have 250 and will be available at all our events or
through Anita, Bob or myself.  In addition, they have become a  small
fundraiser.  The cost of the buttons was picked up by a FVC member and
should people be able, they can make a donation which will go to FVC-W.
Hope to see them popping up on lapels around town soon!

Happy Halloween,