[fvc-wat-announce] Politics on the Patio Tonight!

lanickerson at b2b2c.ca lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Mon Sep 12 11:01:37 EDT 2011

Hello Fair Vote Waterloo supporters! I'm going to be sending you reminders
during the week about what is coming up in case you want to attend. I hope many
of you can make it out to one or more events in the first annual Democracy Week!

Tonight CAPP Waterloo is hosting "Poltics on the Patio". Meet local candidates
and talk about democracy in a relaxed setting. A great place to ask candidates
their thoughts on proportional representation! Details below:

Presented by: Canadians Advocating Political Participation Waterloo (CAPP)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/239179835749/

Place: Waterloo Keg, 42 Northfield Drive East, Waterloo

Time: 7:30 PM

Cost: Free (but you'll need to buy your own drink).

Contact Info: Jennifer Ross jenn at jenniferross.ca

CAPP Waterloo invites everyone to join provincial candidates from the
Kitchener-Waterloo riding for an informal, respectful, non-partisan chat
focused on the question/theme: What would the ideal democratic system look like
to you?  Although this event is in the KW riding, Kitchener Centre candidates
were invited, too. Confirmed are:

Peter Davis, Independant
Eric Davis, Liberal
J.D. McGuire, Green
Isabel Cisterna, NDP
Cameron Dearlove, NDP

Sincerely,

Anita
Want to have a real say in democracy? Want to see a more democratic,
compassionate Canada? Help me make every vote count! www.fairvote.ca