[fvc-wat-announce] Local Documentary on Democracy Tommorrow at 7

Anita lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Fri Sep 16 23:19:47 EDT 2011

Hi Fair Voters. The final of our series of Democracy Week events is happening tomorrow (Saturday at 7 PM) at First United Church, 16 William Street, Waterloo (corner of William and Caroline, behind Waterloo Town Square). The NonViolence Festival organizers will be showing a documentary filmed in Waterloo region, asking local politicians and citizens what democracy means to them, whether we have it, and if not, what we need to do to achieve it. The documentary will be followed by discussion. Hope to see many of you there!

Anita