[fvc-wat-announce] Documentary Showing of" Menocracy" January 26: Join Us!

Anita lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Wed Jan 25 00:45:38 EST 2012

Hi Fair Vote supporters.

Just a reminder of our documentary event on women and politics tomorrow (Thursday). Since we've had some emails from people we don't usually see at Fair Vote events to say they are planning to attend, we've moved to a slightly larger room in the same social work building - room 301 (third floor - there is an elevator or stairs).

Hope to see many of you tomorow!

Anita