[fvc-wat-announce] Afro Festival

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 08:36:15 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

We have received an invitation to participate in Afro Festival on July 14
in Waterloo Park.  It is a great event, with lots of music, food and 8,000
visitors. It would be really helpful for us to be there but this year it is
on the same day as the Non Violence Festival which we are already committed
to attending.

Would anyone be able to attend the Afro Festival for us?  The event goes
from noon to 8pm so we need a couple of folks, we have lots of materials
and can set up another table but we need some volunteers to be there.  The
festivals are a lot of fun and mainly we are taking about the basic concept
of PR.  Any takers?

Cheers,