[fvc-wat-announce] Women in Politics Panel Discussion

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 16:04:44 EDT 2012

Hello FairVote Friends,

On April 5th, FVC-K/W will be hosting, "Women in Politics"  a panel
discussion addressing the obstacles, challenges & rewards
that women face entering elected politics. "Women in Politics" is a follow
up to our screening of, "Menocracy", in January.

Three amazing women, Angela Veith, Karen Redman & Cathy MacLellan will
discuss their experiences as women politicians & given the combined
experience of these three politicians it should be a remarkable event.  As
well as encouraging you to attend, we are looking for submissions of
interesting questions to start the discussion on the 5th.  If you have any
questions, observations or comments that would be a good beginning to the
discussion, please send them along.

 Attached is the poster for the evening, if you could post it or forward it
to anyone that would be interested, it would be a help in getting the
attendance these women deserve!

Hope to see you on April 5th, at 7pm at the Lyle S. Hallman School of
Social Work, just behind Kitchener City Hall on Duke Street.

Best regards,
Sharon Sommerville

P.S. A reminder that Dennis Pilon will speak on March 22nd @ 7pm @ the Lyle
S.Hallman School of Social Work