[fvc-wat-announce] Seasonal Celebration - Pub Night

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 17:34:42 EST 2012

Hello FairVote Friends,

The season of celebration in upon us, and for those of us in support of
fair voting there is reason to cheer.  A couple of weeks ago a Forum Poll
found that 56% of Canadians polled support PR and questions about PR now
regularly turn up at political meetings.

But even better, FVC - Waterloo Region is having another Pub Night! We will
be at the high tables on Thursday, December 6th, 7pm at Ethel's Dinner, 114
King Street North in Waterloo.  Our first Pub Night was excellent and we
can expect  this one to offer the same good conversation and seasonal good
cheer.

Hope to see you at Ethel's on Dec. 6th. & bring a friend!

Take good care,