[fvc-wat-announce] Electoral Reform 101 Monday at 7 PM

Anita lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Sun Sep 16 23:56:07 EDT 2012

Hey everyone. I'm doing "Electoral Reform 101: Does Your Vote Count?", the national Fair Vote Canada presentation, Monday at 7 PM. This presentation is designed to be an introduction for those who are new to the topic of proportional representation. We'll look at what's wrong with our current system and the basics of how PR works. If you're new to Fair Vote Canada, want to learn a bit more about the issue that may well be a ballot box issue in the next election, come on out! Share this invitation with friends :)

Electoral Reform 101
Monday, Sept 17
7 - 8:30 PM
Lyle S. Hallman School of Social Work, 120 Duke Street West. Rm 108.
(directly behind Kitchener City Hall - you can park for free on Duke Street or one of the side streets around the building. There is also a paid lot beside City Hall).

Everyone is welcome, snacks provided.

Anita