[fvc-wat-announce] FVC-WR Meeting tomorrow night

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 16:09:58 EST 2013

Hello Fair Voters!,

Just a short reminder that we are having a chapter meeting tomorrow evening
the Misty Mountain Coffee Cafe, 33 Queen St. S., in Kitchener to put plans
in place for the spring and summer.  The meeting will begin at 7pm. &
although there is much to review and discuss, we hope to be finished by
8:30 p.m..  We always welcome new ideas so please plan to attend and make
your voice heard as move toward making the election of 2015 about electoral
reform.

Kind regards,

Sharon Sommerville
Co- Chair