[fvc-wat-announce] "WHIPPED" in Waterloo Region!on Monday, June 24 @7 p.m.

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 11:11:33 EDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

"WHIPPED", Sean Holman's new documentary on the topical and controversial
issue of party discipline is coming to Waterloo Region along with the
filmmaker!  To whom do MP's owe their greatest allegiance: their party,
their constituents or their conscience?

On Monday, June 24 at 7pm at Laurier's Bricker Academic Building, Room 210,
 FVC-WR and co-sponsors KWNDP, KWGP, KWFLA and YCYC/VCVC are pleased to
screen, "WHIPPED" and host a post screening panel with the filmmaker Sean
Holman, Larry Aberle, President of the KWNDP and Karen Redman, former
Liberal MP and party whip.

This is going to be a great evening of political education for all. We will
be taking donations at the door to help cover expenses for this event.
 Suggested donation is $10 or what you can spare!

And, we are having our AGM on Wednesday, June 26th at 7 p.m. at Misty
Mountain Coffee Cafe, 33 Queen Street in Kitchener. Join us to look at what
we have achieved in the last year and help give direction to the coming
year.

Hope to see you on June 24 for an exciting evening of political discussion
and on the 26th for our AGM.

Kind regards,

Sharon Sommerville, Co-Chair
FVC-WR