[fvc-wat-announce] Help at the Multicultural Festival

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 13:17:41 EDT 2013

Hello FairVote Friends,

June is a busy month for FVC - WR! The Multicultural Festival is coming up
on the weekend of June 22 & 23rd and we will have a table there for the
full two days.  If anyone has a hour or two to spare to help out at the
table, your help would be greatly appreciated.  Let me know if you can join
us, even an hour is helpful!

Don't forget that our screening "WHIPPED: The Secret World of Party
Discipline" is coming up on the 24th.  With the filmmaker, Sean Holman,
Karen Redman former Liberal party whip and Larry Aberle, KW NDP president
as panelists, we anticipate a lively panel discussion. We will be handing
out the poster at the Multicultural Festival.

And, our AGM is on the 26th at Misty Mountain Coffee Company, 33 Queen
Street South in Kitchener at 7pm.  See you there!

All the best,

Sharon Sommerville, Co-Chair
FVC - WR