[fvc-wat-announce] FVC Parliament Hill UN Democracy Week Event Covered on CBC.ca

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 08:50:51 EDT 2013

Hello FairVote Friends,

This morning there is an article on CBC.ca entitled, "Some Liberals join
NDP in push for "fairer" voting system".  Congratulations to Anita & the
National Council for making this event happen and getting national coverage
for our message!  Excellent job, Anita!

This would be a good opportunity to post supportive comments on the comment
board and  further the national conversation regarding fair voting across
the country.  I have posted under BanditBoy.  Let us know if you post, it
would be terrific to continue to get our message out via the comment board.

All the Best,

Sharon Sommerville
Co-Chair
FVC -WR