[fvc-wat-announce] Two Upcoming Events

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 10:23:27 EST 2014

Hello FairVote Supporters,

A reminder that CONNECT is tomorrow between 1:30 - 3:30 at the Queen Street
Commons, 43 Queen St., S. in Kitchener.  Everyone is welcome to join us,
KWTransitions & Leadnow to start organizing for the 2015 elections to hold
our government accountable on democracy, climate change and inequality.

And, FVC - WR is having a board meeting to discuss what we are doing & what
we need to be doing to bring about electoral reform.  We invite anyone
interested to join us.  We will meet at 7pm, at the Huether Hotel (Lion's
Brewery) on Tuesday,  March 18th.

Hoping to see you soon,

Sharon
for FVC -WR