[fvc-wat-announce] CETA debate & upcoming pub night

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Thu May 8 10:20:22 EDT 2014

Good Morning FairVoting Friends,

Last Thursday night's debate on CETA with Stephen Woodworth & Angelo
DiCarowas a very respectful, frank and informative exchange of very
different
view points.  Everyone present was engaged in the debate of what is
expected to be a transformative trade agreement with Europe.

Great thanks to Mr. DiCaro & Mr. Woodworth for sharing their time and
knowledge with us. They were both very well prepared and had a staggering
amount of information available.

Cathy MacLellan did a great job moderating the event, ensuring that
everyone had a chance to be heard.  Many thanks to Cathy for her skillful &
expert handling of the evening.

For everyone that wished they could be there but missed it, a video of the
debate will be up on our website soon thanks to Bob Jonkman who taped the
event.  Thank you Bob! We will let you know when it is available.

And, we have a pub night coming up on Thursday, May 22 at 7pm at the Duke
of Wellington on Erb at King in Waterloo.  Has there ever been a time when
there has been more to talk about?  Please join us for what promises to be
a wide ranging and robust conversation on the 22nd at the Duke. It's a not
to be missed evening.

Till then,

Sharon Sommerville
for FVC - WR