[fvc-wat-announce] Event with Michael Harris

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 23:39:55 EDT 2015

Hi Fair Vote Canada Waterloo supporters!

The tickets for Michael Harris - Party of One - on April 18 are going fast.
Over 100 sold already - just 66 left. We hope you can join us and please do
share the event.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1540527936234877/

We are having 2 dinners with Michael Harris - limit 12 people each - on
Thursday April 16 and Friday April 17 as fundraisers to cover the costs of
renting the Registry etc. There are a few spots still left on Friday April
17, 6 PM at Ye's Sushi.

$50 covers dinner, alcoholic drinks not included.

If you would like to have dinner with Michael, please contact Susan at
susankoswan at execulink.com

Thanks!

Sharon and Anita

P.S. Fair Vote Canada is looking for volunteers to visit the candidates
about PR - get them to fill out a short set of questions and ask them to
sign our Politicians' Pledge. We have volunteers in Waterloo but if you are
in Kitchener Centre and can help by visiting one of the candidates, please
register at volunteer.fairvote.ca. Thanks!