[fvc-wat-announce] Michael Harris's talk on video

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Sun May 3 21:24:56 EDT 2015

Hello FairVoting Friends,

It is a great pleasure to forward to you the video of Michael Harris's talk
in Kitchener on Sat. May 18th.

Michael's talk was a very powerful description of the current Canadian
political landscape at the federal level. He addressed the consequences for
our democracy as a result of the excessive power currently invested at the
executive level of our Parliament.  We invite you view it. It is well worth
the time.

Please feel free to forward and post the video.

 http://youtu.be/wPpFftt_7sI <http://youtu.be/wPpFftt_7sI>

Our great thanks to Laurel Russwurm who taped, edited and uploaded the
video.  Without Laurel's commitment and effort this video would not be
available.  Thank you Laurel!

With best wishes,
Sharon Sommerville
for FVC -WR