[fvc-wat-announce] Community Dialogue Tonight!

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 08:57:33 EDT 2016

Hello FairVoters,

Tonight,  at 6:30 we are hosting our third Community Dialogue at the Queen
Street Commons Cafe ( 43 Queen Street South) in Kitchener.  Join other
interested Canadians to discuss and submit a report on electoral reform to
the committee (ERRE) that will make recommendations for change to
Parliament.

If you can't make it to a Community Dialogue, you can submit you views via
an e-survey.  Here is the link:

https://survey-sondage-hoc.parl.gc.ca/TakeSurveyPage.aspx?s=0d6f61512d6a49108ec8370a88135ce7&tsid=8f7a774d06a24d67b11484af0421df0f&c=en-CA

Hope to see you tonight to make your views known to the electoral reform
committee!

Kind regards,
Sharon
for FVC- WR