[fvc-wat-announce] How about a coffee tomorrow night?!

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 19:43:17 EST 2016

Hello FairVoting Friends,

Tomorrow night we host our monthly FVC-WR meeting at Cafe 1842 in the
Heuther Hotel at 7 pm.  With the ERRE committee report due on Thursday,
recent comments by Minister Monsef and the federal government's electoral
reform postcard campaign rolling out on Thursday as well, there is a lot to
talk about!  Join us for a lively and informed discussion of the current
state of electoral reform at Cafe 1842, 59 King Street North (corner of
Princess St.) in the Heuther Hotel.  Start time is 7 pm.

What:    Monthly FVC-WR meeting
Where:  Cafe 1842 in the Heuther Hotel
              59 King Street North, Waterloo
When:    Wednesday, November 30th at 7pm
Parking:  Northside of building under summer patio
Transit:    The 7C,7D,7E buses service King St.

Hope to see you soon,

Sharon
for FVC-WR