[fvc-wat-announce] [fvc-wat-disc] PR WON IN PEI !!!

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 16:19:43 EST 2016

As the plebiscite is non-binding and with a turn out of 36% and change, the
legitimacy of the result could be challenged.  That having been said, it is
a major shift away from the 2005 referendum results & the genie is out of
the bottle. If the provincial government wiggles out of change, the issue
isn't going away and the trajectory is clear.  More a matter of, who will
be first?