[fvc-wat-announce] Strategy Meeting on Thursday, 10 November 2016 at 7:00pm in Sharon Sommerville's dining room

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Nov 9 01:47:45 EST 2016

Thanks to everyone who responded to the poll! It seems that a sense of
urgency won the day; the first available date of Thursday, 10 November
2016 was chosen to have our Strategy Meeting.

*What*: Fair Vote Waterloo Strategy Meeting, Fall 2016
*When*: Thursday, 10 November 2016 from 7:00pm to 9:00pm
*Where*: Sharon Sommerville's dining room
*Location*: 85 Westmount Road South, Waterloo, Ontario
*Map*: http://osm.org/go/ZXna8VEB--?m=

Thanks to Sharon Sommerville for hosting! Street parking is available
on Douglas Street.

See you on Thursday!

Bob Jonkman,
Co-Chair, Fair Vote Waterloo