[fvc-wat-announce] The Minister of Democratic Reform is attending tomorrow's town hall, hope you can as well!

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 23:05:04 EDT 2016

Dear FairVoting Friends,

The Minister of Democratic Reform, Maryam Monsef will attend tomorrow's
town hall on electoral reform.  She wants to hear from Canadians and in
particular Canadians from Waterloo Region about electoral reform.  This is
our opportunity to engage with Minister Monsef on the need for a fair
electoral system.  Can you join us tomorrow ?

The town hall begins at 7 pm (6:30 for registration) at Stanley Park
Community Centre, 505 Franklin Street North in Kitchener.  It's south off
Ottawa, just west of River Road.

Here is a link to register:

please RSVP here
<http://bryanmaymp.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5288a884f974ece6a0fdb2e36&id=db56ea2a88&e=a0bfe20fc7>

If we speak with one voice about the values of proportional representation,
fairness & equality, we will be heard.  Please take this opportunity to
speak with Minister Monsef tomorrow evening.

See you there!

Sharon Sommerville
for FVC-WR