[fvc-wat-announce] Our New T-Shirts Are Here!

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 20:58:45 EDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

Our new t-shirts have arrived and they look terrific. The black lettering
on white is very striking and gets our message across.

The message reads:

                             DEMAND REPRESENTATION
                                      Fair & Proportional

                                  www.fairvotecanada.ca

The shirts will be available to purchase by donation at our information
table this Sunday at Open Streets in Waterloo Square from noon to 5 pm.

The LINK Family Picnic, August 26 & 27th, is the perfect place to wear your
fabulous new FVC t-shirt! If you have a couple of house and can volunteer
at our information table we would really pleased to have you join us.  The
shifts are: noon - 2 pm, 2 - 4 pm and 4 - 6 pm.  You can reach me at
sharonsommerville at gmail.com for more information on the t-shirts or
volunteering at LINK.

With thanks,
Sharon