[fvc-wat-announce] Sunday's Strategy Workshop Location

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 07:49:05 EST 2017

Hello FairVoting Friends,

This Sunday, Feb. 26, we are hosting a strategy workshop to look at two
documents:  Pathways for Change and Indivisible: A Practical Guide
Resisting the Trump Agenda. As they are short reads, we are asking that
everyone take a look at them and come to the workshop with ideas &
suggestions from the material that we can use to support our work.

The workshop will be held at St. John's Kitchen, 97 Victoria Street North
in Kitchener.  It is on the south side of Victoria, one building west of
Weber.  Parking and the entrance is at the rear of the building, off Heit
Lane.  You can enter Heit Lane from either Weber or Duke Street.

The electoral reform e-petition is over 123,000 signatures!  If you haven't
already, would you add your name to it?  The petition closes on March 2nd &
it would be great to make 125, 000.  If possible, please share it as well!

*https://petitions.parl.gc.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-616
<https://petitions.parl.gc.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-616>*

With thanks,
Sharon
for FVC-WR

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DzOz3Y6D8g_MN
XHNMJYAz1b41_cn535aU5UsN7Lj8X8/mobilebasic
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DzOz3Y6D8g_MNXHNMJYAz1b41_cn535aU5UsN7Lj8X8/mobilebasic>