[fvc-wat-announce] Five Liberal MPs In One Place At One Time, Let's Have A Rally!

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 21:41:48 EST 2017

Hello Fellow FairVoters,

On Thursday, March 2nd at 6 pm, Melaine Joly, Minister of Canadian Heritage
will be joining Waterloo Region Liberal MPs for a meet & greet at St. John
the Evangelist Church, 23 Water Street in Kitchener.

With 5 Liberal MPs, including 2 cabinet ministers in one place at one time,
we thought we should take this opportunity to remind Liberal politicians
that reneging on the promise to end First Past The Post and make every vote
count will have consequences.

The meet and greet starts at 6 pm, so we will gather at St. John the
Evangelist Church (basement entrance on Duke Street) at 5:45 pm. If all the
MPs arrive on time, we will rally until 6:15 pm.  Bring horns, tooters,
drums, signs or funny hats, whatever you like to make a point; we are here,
we are disappointed and we aren't going to forget that you broke your
promise to make every vote count.

Event:   Reminding Liberals Rally