[fvc-wat-announce] Meeting with Raj Saini tomorrow at 3:30pm

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 18:20:12 EST 2017

Hello FairVoting Friends,

Tomorrow we will present Raj Saini, MP for Kitchener-Centre this year's
petition to encourage the Liberals to keep their  promise to reform our
electoral system.  Everyone is welcome to attend!

We will meet at the Tim's at Lancaster & Frederick at 3:15pm and walk
across the street to Raj's office in time for our 3:30 meeting.  The
meeting will take about 20 minutes and it would be great show of support to
have as many people there as possible. Please join us if you can!

Kind regards,
Sharon
for FVC-WR