[fvc-wat-announce] MEETING WITH RAJ SAINI HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 22:35:22 EDT 2017

Hello FairVoting Friends,

We received a call from Raj's assistant this afternoon.  She was very
apologetic but due to an unexpected visit from a dignitary our meeting has
been rescheduled.

Our meeting with Raj is scheduled for Friday, November 10th at 3:30 pm.
Hope that everyone who was planning on attending the meeting this week can
be there on Nov. 10th.  Perhaps November 10th at 3:30 will be better for
some!

Do you have any petitions for pick up?  Let me know and we can make
arrangements.

With thanks,
Sharon

sharonsommerville at gmail.com