[fvc-wat-announce] Holiday Get-Together for 2018: Thu, 27 Dec at 6:30pm

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Thu Dec 13 15:57:16 EST 2018

Happy Upcoming Holidays, everyone!  Instead of holding our regular
Discussion Night on the last Wednesday of the month (which is Boxing
Day), we're going to hold a Holiday Get-Together on Thursday, 27
December 2018!

Cathy and John Scott have kindly volunteered to host.  We'll gather at
their home at 6:30pm. If you can, please bring a potluck dish to share:
appetizer, savoury snack, substantial entree, dessert, or even that
potluck staple, potato salad. Let us know on the Discussion List what
you're bringing so we can avoid duplicates. And when you come, please
label your dish if it contains wheat, nuts, eggs, dairy, meat, &c.

*What*: Fair Vote Waterloo Holiday Get-Together for 2018
*When*: Thursday, 27 December 2018 from 6:30pm to late at night
*Where*: Cathy and John Scott's home
*Location*: 213 Sheldon Avenue North, Kitchener, Ontario
*Map*: https://osm.org/go/ZXnwwTxl--?m=

Hope to see you there!

--Bob Jonkman
Fair Vote Waterloo Co-Chair and Holiday Organizer