[fvc-wat-announce] Results from the BC referendum on electoral reform

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 19:48:20 EST 2018

Hello FairVoting Friends,

The results from BC's referendum were announced this afternoon.  Sadly, the
outcome is not what we were hoping for; below is a link to a CBC report on
the results.  Changing our electoral system is long & vital process.  FVC
will continue to work toward instituting a more fair and equitable
electoral system which ensures that every vote cast influences the election
results.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/electoral-reform-referendum-results-1.4954538

Wishing you all the very best of the season,

Sharon Sommerville
for FVC-WR