[fvc-wat-announce] FVC-WR Wienie Roast Tonight At 6pm!

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 08:13:39 EDT 2018

Good Morning FairVoters,

Tonight our monthly meeting is a celebration of summer instead of our
normal discussion night.  Please join us for a pot luck wienie roast at 34
Aberdeen Road (north off Glasgow, 2 blks west of Westmount) at 6pm.
Everyone is welcome.

We will supply the dogs (meat and veggie), non-alcoholic drinks &
marshmallows .  If you can, bring a appetizers, salad or dessert but if you
can't, don't let that stop you from coming; there will be lots of food.

Hope to see you tonight!

Kind regards,
Sharon
for FVC-WR