[fvc-wat-announce] Discussion Night and Exec Meeting, 7pm on Wed 30 Jan 2019 at Bread&Roses

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Jan 29 10:28:23 EST 2019

Hi everyone: Happy New Year! Now that we have a whole month of 2019
under our belts, it's time for another Discussion Night.

At the beginning of the year we usually have a strategy and planning
meeting, where we discuss what Fair Vote Waterloo will be doing in the
upcoming year.  There are community events, summer festivals, and
there's a federal election coming up in October!  What other things are
happening this year? How can FairvoteWRC promote Proportional
Representation at these events?

We'll combine this month's Discussion Night with a meeting of the
Executive. The main agenda item deals with moving our website to a
commercial webhosting service. There will be regular recurring costs for
this, so we need to establish a budget. Perhaps we need to organize a
fundraising event, or work fundraising into our regular activities.

*What*: Fair Vote Waterloo Discussion Night and Exec Meeting
*When*: Wednesday, 30 January from 7:00pm to 9:00pm
*Where*: Community Room, Bread and Roses Co-op
*Location*: 307 Queen Street South, Kitchener
*Map*: https://osm.org/go/ZXnwTLMg--?m=

If you're driving to Bread And Roses, please park in the north parking
lot and place a note on the dashboard of your vehicle:

*Meeting in Community Room re Apt 107 from 7-9pm*

North Parking Lot Map: https://osm.org/go/ZXnwTL0rw--?m=

See you at the meeting!
--Bob.