[fvc-wat-announce] CANCELLED: Discussion Night for Wed, 29 May 2019

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sun May 26 18:08:19 EDT 2019

Hi everyone: For this month (May 2019) the Fair Vote Waterloo Discussion
Night is cancelled.

Most everyone who's involved in FairvoteWRC is politically engaged, and
this coming Wednesday there's another event, the Green New Deal Town
Hall being held at Kitchener Public Library on Wednesday, 29 May 2019 at
7:00pm

https://act.greennewdealcanada.ca/town-halls/kitchener4/

Due to its immense popularity, there are already 113 bookings for only
100 spots.  Despair not, there's another Green New Deal Town Hall being
held at the Trinity Anglican Church (12 Blair Road) in Cambridge on
Friday, 31 May 2019 at 7:00pm

https://act.greennewdealcanada.ca/town-halls/cambridge/

...and another in Kitchener (venue TBD) on Thursday, 6 June 2019 at 7:00pm.

https://act.greennewdealcanada.ca/town-halls/kitchener1/

We'll be back next month to discuss the election results around the
world (maybe we can compare how jurisdictions with Proportional
Representation compare to those with FPTP). Wednesday, 26 June 2019 at
7:00pm in the Community Room at Bread & Roses.

--Bob Jonkman
Fair Vote Waterloo Secretary and Discussion Night Organizer

Mail to: info at fairvotewrc.ca
Phone: +1–519–279–2990