[fvc-wat-announce] good work by our volunteers at the Multicultural Festival

Cathy Scott cathy.scottfree at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 18:47:57 EDT 2022

Thanks to Evan and Myron for organizing our table at this event.  We talked
to lots of people.  There are soooo many more people informed and
supportive of PR and Citizens' Assemblies that there were a couple of years
ago.
Thanks, also to Dave Arthur for making , the posters, which added to the
display.  They caught the eyes of lots of people.
Thanks to everyone else, who set up, put away and manned the table this
weekend.  We got lots of signature on our petitions and had lots of
encouraging conversations!
Cathy