[fvc-wat-announce] Volunteers needed! Can you help Fair Vote at the Multicultural Festival June 24 and 25?

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 14:04:26 EDT 2023

Hello, everyone!

Apologies to those getting this twice.

*We need lots of help this year at the Multicultural Festival! *

They've extended the hours on Saturday this year and *we need a big team to
pull this off *- it's the biggest event of the year for the local chapter.
It helps build our local team and grow the FVC campaign.

If you can do a shift please respond to me directly :) (At this email
anitann88 at gmail.com OR better yet at anita.nickerson at fairvote.ca)

Thank you!

Anita

[image: Fair Vote Canada]
<https://secure.fairvote.ca/en/index.php?q=civicrm/mailing/url&u=233330&qid=25209063>
Help needed for the KW Multicultural Festival June 24 and 25. Can you do a
shift at the Fair Vote Canada table?

Hello Fair Vote Canada supporters in Waterloo Region!

Almost every year, the Fair Vote Waterloo Region chapter does tables at
summer festivals. We talk to people about proportional representation, hand
out flyers and invite people to sign a petition.

The KW Multicultural Festival in Victoria Park
<https://secure.fairvote.ca/en/index.php?q=civicrm/mailing/url&u=233331&qid=25209063>
is our biggest festival of the year, and we rely on volunteers to make it
happen!

*We need volunteers for the table on Saturday June 24 or Sunday June 25.
Can you help?*

The shifts are about 3 hours and you'll be paired with an experienced
volunteer.

If you can help on either of those days, please respond to this email and
let me know!

Thank you for supporting the campaign to Make Every Vote Count.

Anita Nickerson
Executive Director, Fair Vote Canada

Fair Vote Canada
88 North Drive
Kitchener, ON N2M 1K8
Canada

Opt out of all Fair Vote Canada mailings
<https://secure.fairvote.ca/en/index.php?q=civicrm/mailing/optout&reset=1&jid=37435&qid=25209063&h=f28e5d9a602f17f9>
  [image: Facebook]
<https://secure.fairvote.ca/en/index.php?q=civicrm/mailing/url&u=233332&qid=25209063>
  [image: Twitter]