[fvc-wat-disc] Potential meetings

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at utm.utoronto.ca
Thu Dec 7 17:40:24 EST 2006

	I have gotten some interest in meetings from the following places:
	- The Working Centre (I think we are booking for Friday, Jan 5. My
guess is that I will be doing the presenting, but I am happy to defer to
others.)
	- Central Frederick Neighbourhood Association (who is thinking of
getting an event with other downtown associations, but probably not
before the 10th).
	- Campus Greens (no date set)
	- I Believe in Kitchener Group (probably January, but probably not
before the 10th).

	I also got some posters out to the KPL, Dana Porter Library, and
Full Circle Foods. I have also been passing them out like candy to people
I know.

--
Paul Nijjar
http://fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion