[fvc-wat-disc] Neighbourhood Association Outreach

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at utm.utoronto.ca
Tue Nov 28 18:14:55 EST 2006

	I am trying to get the word out to neighbourhood associations
about the upcoming January 10 meeting, but I am not having much success.
One problem is that I am ill-suited to this job because I don't have a
phone. Is there anybody who would be willing to help me do some outreach?
It would be a really really big help.

	The goal is to speak for these neighbourhood associations about
the Citizens' Assembly and the need for electoral reform. But you would
not need to be part of the Speaker's Bureau to help with outreach.

--
Paul Nijjar
http://fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion