[fvc-wat-disc] Re: fvc-wat-disc Digest, Vol 2, Issue 5

Derek Kraan derek.kraan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 14:18:20 EST 2006

I won't be able to attend since I have class at that time, but I can help
you advertise with the PSSA (Polysci Student Association) here on campus and
the announce list is free for you to use, so that you can announce the event
to all members in the area.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can do to help.

Cheers,
Derek Kraan