[fvc-wat-disc] Nov 2 event planning

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at utm.utoronto.ca
Mon Oct 30 17:14:17 EST 2006

	0. What time do we need to show up for setting up? What A/V
equipment does Prof. Williams need?

	1. What's the buzz on getting Young Liberals and Conservatives for
the event?

	2. I guess I should make a signup sheet so that people can get on
our e-mail list, huh?

	3. When should we put the message out to fvc-wat-announce about
the talk? Should we bother? (There's no point now because only people who
know about the talk have subscribed so far.)

	4. What else needs to be done in preparation for the event? Have
you been in touch with Prof. Williams? Is he all good to go?