[fvc-wat-disc] AGM and memberships

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Apr 2 12:23:42 EDT 2007

 	Derek and others,

 	Many people will have signed up for Fair Vote Canada during the
last AGM, which was April 21. This year's AGM is on April 26, which I
guess means that lots of our memberships will have expired by the new AGM.
Is there an easy way around this problem?
 	- Letting people vote even though their memberships technically
expired?
 	- Letting people renew memberships at the meeting?
 	- Letting people sign up fresh at the meeting?

 	What is the best way to handle this?

--
Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
(This is my new personal account. Please send personal correspondence here.)