[fvc-wat-disc] Media Coverage; More AGM stuff

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Apr 16 18:10:11 EDT 2007

 	We got some front page coverage about the Citizens' Assembly's
choice to support MMP in the Record today. It would be good if we pitched
in to write some letters to the editor applauding this coverage or
correcting mistakes.

 	In AGM news, Andrew Cant has agreed to be our electoral officer,
and Nick will be our MC. Now we need some good executive candidates. Derek
has been networking to invite some people to run, but he could use some
help. If you know some people who might be good candidates, invite them to
the AGM and ask them to run for the exec. (Maybe you should run as well!)

 	People who would be good exec members should have good
organizational experience, will be around for the summer and fall, can
find the time and energy necessary to work on the campaign and organize
other volunteers, and maybe have some previous campaign experience.
(That's a pretty big list, but don't let it scare you away.)

Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday May 8, 7pm