[fvc-wat-disc] Nomination meetings

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Apr 19 21:39:53 EDT 2007

 	A lot of nomination meetings are being held now. We have been to a
couple already and they have been good outreach opportunities, so it would
be good if the Chapter could be present at more.

 	I have been having difficulty finding out about meetings in time
to do anything about them, though. Fortunately, many people on this list
have better connections than I do, so I am appealing to you: if you know
of any nomination meetings going on, could you let us know about them?

 	I have started a page listing outreach activities we can do:

http://pnijjar.freeshell.org/fvc/index.php/Main/OutreachEventsSignup

 	It has a couple of events I have heard about. In particular, there
is an NDP nomination meeting coming up on the 26th, and another Liberal
meeting on the 29th. Would anybody like to volunteer to be present at
these events?

Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday May 8, 7pm