[fvc-wat-disc] Sunday nomination meeting

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Fri Apr 27 17:18:40 EDT 2007

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007, Brian Tanguay wrote:

> I can do that, Paul - no problem. If you can send me the contact
> information, I'd be happy to give these folks a shout.

 	Thanks so much.

 	I am starting to compile a list of contact information for the
riding presidents at

http://pnijjar.freeshell.org/fvc/index.php/Main/LocalContactInformation

 	I am just pulling this information off the Internet, so I am not
certain that it is all correct. It should be a start, though. Let me know
if you (or anybody else) wants me to pull out more specific information.

 	Right now I have both the federal and provincial Liberal ridings,
and the provincial PC ridings. I would start by contacting the following
groups:
 	- Federal and provincial Liberals for Cambridge
 	- Provincial PC for Kitchener-Conestoga (it looks like their
nomination meeting is on May 12)
 	- Federal (and provincial?) Liberals for Kitchener-Conestoga

 	When phone numbers are listed, we should try phoning first. For
the places that only list e-mails, it might even be worth looking up phone
numbers quickly. Otherwise, I guess we have to go with e-mail.

 	We should also try to keep track of who we contacted. Eventually
that can go online, but for now let's throw e-mails around on this
discussion list.

--
Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday May 8, 7pm